Guys and Gals please keep those families in the hurricanes path in your thoughts and prayers...I also heard we may be getting alittle of this storm come Tuesday night.
Guys and Gals please keep those families in the hurricanes path in your thoughts and prayers...I also heard we may be getting alittle of this storm come Tuesday night.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Pray for everyone that is involved in this hurrific hurricane... be with the people that are going through this
PROUD FAN OF THE 4-2 REDSKINS!!!!!!!!
Amen to that tob. I have friends that live down there. we have heard nothing from them. Hope to soon.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
I have two family members that heading down to Miami on Sunday to stay there to help out with the power and then they are headed in the Alabama,Louisiana, and Mississippi area Tomorrow to help remove trees and help restore power...They were dreading the disease part of it.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Id be scared as hell of all the snakes that have washed up. I hope they are careful.
I heard NO didn't get hit as bad as what they first thought, but East of the city is where places were hit the hardest. That's awful though...Because NO is so far below sea level. And that makes me think about all the above-ground crypts and the city of the living dead.
I remember the first time I went to NO, I was only about 13 or so. Our waitress at this one restaurant asked us where we were from and when we said Virginia. She immediately asked if we lived in the moutains and then told us she had never seen a mountain but she wanted to leave NO and never go back. She was really sweet and I always wonder if she got out like she wanted...
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
The hurricane was bad enough but the clean up and recover will be huge. Since a lot of the New Orleans area is below sea level can you imagine how long it will take to pump out all the water.
Those folks will need a lot to get headed to recovery. Right now it's as if their in their own sewage pond. And basically they are.
It will take a lot to get them back on their feet. And if not some quick action diseases may spred like wild fire, causing even more problems.
Folks remember these people in your prays and in any donations that may arise.
Bookmarks